bioCorneum®+ Scar Care
1st and only quick drying silicone gel scar treatment with SFP30 cleared by the FDA.
bioCorneum®+ is the leading choice of medical professionals when creating a comprehensive scar management plan for patients.
bioCorneum®+ available at over 2,000 Plastic Surgeon & Dermatologists’ offices across the country.
bioCorneum®+ basics –
- 1st and only patented blend of silicone with SFP 30 cleared by the FDA
- ONLY topical scar management product with over 2,000 patients in published clinical studies proving safety and efficacy
- Application is quick and simple
- Self-dries quickly to form an invisible, flexible silicone sheet
- Helps prevent abnormal scarring after surgery (cosmetic or medical); also works for scarring from all types of burns
- Soften and flattens raised scars
- Prevents discoloration caused by sun-exposure by incorporating sun screen ingredients providing an SPF of 30
- Reduces redness and discoloration
- Relieves itch and discomfort associated with scar healing
- May be used on irregular surfaces as well as large area scars
- Make up may be worn over