Maximizing your beauty
from the inside & out.

LiquiVida® IV Hydration in Charlotte, NC

LiquiVida® IV Hydration in Charlotte, NC

LiquiVida® IV Hydration in Charlotte, NC

IV therapy is the fastest way to nourish the body with hydration & vitamins. In addition to providing immediate wellness benefits, IV therapy can be customized to boost certain health aspects such as athletic or cognitive performance. Bednar Cosmetic Surgery is proud to offer LiquiVida® IV hydration treatments to patients living in Mint Hill, Wesley Chapel and the surrounding areas of North Carolina.

What is LiquiVida® IV Hydration?

LiquiVida® is the leading provider of IV vitamin therapy. IV hydration therapy involves delivering vitamins and nutrients directly into the bloodstream, where the body can immediately use them to produce wellness benefits. This is far more effective than traditional oral consumption of vitamins, where approximately 30% of the nutrients are absorbed into the body – wasting the remaining 70%. It can be difficult to get the optimal levels of nutrients through diet alone, so IV therapy offers a great way to supplement a healthy diet. Additionally, LiquiVida® IV hydration treatments offer various formulas for specific wellness benefits, so patients have the flexibility in choosing the treatment that best suits their needs.

What are the Benefits of LiquiVida® IV Hydration?

LiquiVida® IV therapy can be used for a range of wellness benefits to recharge the body and mind. Potential benefits of LiquiVida® IV treatments include: 

  • Enhanced energy and athletic performance
  • Reduced stress levels
  • Strengthened immune system
  • Improved hair, skin and nail health for anti-aging
  • Detoxing the body
  • Recovering from a hangover

How Much Do LiquiVida® IV Treatments Cost in Charlotte, NC?

The cost of LiquiVida® IV therapy can vary depending on the treatment used, as each one is customized to patients’ wellness goals. At Bednar Cosmetic Surgery, we encourage patients to come in for a cosmetic consultation so that we can discuss their goals and develop a personalized treatment plan. Then, we are able to provide the exact costs associated with LiquiVida® IV treatments. Be sure to check our specials as we may be offering limited-time deals for this or other treatments.

What is the LiquiVida® IV Hydration Treatment Like?

LiquiVida® IV hydration treatments are performed in-office and administered through an IV. The IV will be placed into the forearm and an IV bag will drip the desired formula directly into the bloodstream. Once nutrients enter the bloodstream, the body is able to use them immediately, so many patients begin feeling the benefits of IV therapy during their treatment session. A single LiquiVida® IV session takes about 30 minutes.

Does LiquiVida® IV Therapy Have Side Effects?

LiquiVida® IV hydration treatments are a quick and refreshing treatment that have no major side effects. Some patients may experience a cool feeling in the arm during the IV treatment, or the taste of minerals in the mouth. These minor side effects are normal and subside after treatment.

When Will I Notice Results from LiquiVida® IV Hydration?

Patients can expect to feel immediately refreshed and energized after the LiquiVida® IV treatment session. The body begins using the nutrients during IV therapy, leading to both immediate and lasting wellness benefits. Generally, patients can expect to notice results upon leaving their appointment with continued results that may vary depending on their personalized IV treatment.

If you’re looking for IV therapy in Wesley Chapel, Gastonia or Charlotte, NC, look no further than LiquiVida® IV hydration at Bednar Cosmetic Surgery. We’re proud to offer the leading IV therapy products to help patients feel their best. Contact us today to learn more or get started with treatment.